Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Just For Today

If AA has taught me anything it is just living in the moment. Something I have been able to do for the last two days. Man I have to admit for a few days I was really in my head. Fearing the worse about not having a main job. But I just continued to pray to a power greater than me that I chose to call God and well I just don't have that level of anxiety that I had. I handle things these last few days that I would have been over the top over because of everything else that was happening.
I would have been out there blasting people for no reason. You know the damn cool thing is when I can see the change in me. I am becoming a really decent guy!
Did making the transition do this for me? I will have to say feeling comfortable in my own skin makes a big difference.
So just for today I a okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment