Monday, November 12, 2012

Writers Block

Okay so I want to do some writing that I have neglected to do for the last several months. Well almost a year. I have writers block and just can't seem to get motivated to get moving on this. I have so much to say, so much to get out, but I just come to this crossroads. Can't seem to put it down on paper. What do I need to do? I will just keep praying and asking God to direct me to what he will have me to do with this matter.
I have decided that with this particular problem and the problem with no job at the moment that I am going to turn it all over to God. I have also been reading about fasting and how I can get closer to God that way. What I need to do is have faith. Faith without works is dead. I think that is where I am right now with my writing. I have little faith that what I need to put down on paper makes any difference. It will make a difference to me. I just need to start and I believe it will start flowing. Come out and I will be a better person for doing that. I need to have faith in me. Something that is a problem right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment