Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Still On The Path

I could write about fear all day long. I have fear that has been surfacing a little more since I lost the job last week. What am I going to do? Will the bills be paid? Will I have enough money to survive? So many questions and I have been searching for the answers. I realized that there are no answers. As John Lennon said there are only solutions to the problems. My solution is that I will be okay, I will make it, I will find another job. I will continue to go through these moments of fear these moments of panic. What I need to do is step back and know that God is in control. He will walk with me not ahead, not behind but with me.
I have to exercise this faith with all my strength. As the bible says the size of a mustard seed. I gotta keep the faith. I realized today its okay to have fear. It's more than likely a little normal to be feeling fearful. It's when I allow the fear to over take me that I know its a problem. I am so amazed at where I am in life. I feel like my feet are planted on solid ground. There are curves and bumps along the road but I am on the road and that is what is important. I am still on the path.

No comments:

Post a Comment