Thursday, November 3, 2011

Becoming a Man So Far

So here I am been on T since September 13. Almost two months. Am I changing? Some say I look different. Face is not as round. I know I am needing to use more hygiene products. But I have always used men's products. Nothing new with that. But I have had to crank it up because I have a different odor about me. Amazing how things are changing.
I am so fucking horny. I feel like I need a lot of sex. I have never had to get off like I am now. If I could I would just stay in bed and play with myself all day. I think about sex, I look at women and think so many fucking sexual thoughts. Just strange women at the grocery store. But what is frustrating is that I still look female. So what do I need to do to man it up? I think I might start with getting rid of the earrings.Changing them or something. Hell would fucking earrings make me a man?
I feel like I am stuck. I myself am not sure a lot of times what am I. I have such excitement on what I will be like, what I will look like. What kind of man will I be. I want to be this perfect man. But there is no perfect man. It's just a man striving to live in a perfect world but never obtaining that perfect status.
So for now I just have the hormones of a 17 year old boy and live the life of the road I have walked in 51 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment