Saturday, October 29, 2011

Frustrating

Before T I was referred to as sir, he a lot more than I am now. Am I more sensitive to it now? Was it happening all along? What do I need to do to "look" more male? I just want to feel comfortable in my skin and be comfortable with who people see me as.
I feel like I need to 'man it up" more. I have to ask others is this normal. I am learning to reach out more and ask for help. Never going to step out of the boat and feel more comfortable unless I put myself out there.

So it's Saturday night and I am a little lonely being in the house all alone. I wish for more. But what more do I want? A relationship? Friendships? What am I feeling like I am missing. This too is frustrating.

For tonight I will just rest and find some peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment