Saturday, November 12, 2011

Midnight

So it's after 12 and the house is quiet. The world has taken a little break from all the hustle. I am in a quiet mood. Tonight I want to be around people more than ever. I realized that I really don't know who to turn to without feeling like I am exposing myself. I feel like that lone wolf. That massive animal that stands on the top of the mountain and looks down for its prey. As much as the lone wolf is a hunter its very much alone. Operating through life without the pack. I feel like that. I am separated from the pack. Do I do this just because I don't want to get hurt? Have I had enough of this that I just don't want to try anymore? I am not sure which answer is the one that is correct. Maybe there are more than just two answers. Maybe I am am right about people. Expose myself and get hurt. Every time. What is the reason for trying? I am not into this keep jumping on the horse and ride mentality. I am get bucked off the horse once. Don't get back on that horse. Look for another one. Is that so wrong?
I miss conversations, I miss the closeness, I miss just the regular conversations. Where do I find these?

No comments:

Post a Comment