Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Starting Therapy Again

So its time to get back on the sofa and start therapy. I have been battling a little depression. I want to address it before it gets out of hand. Man that is different in the past I would have been putting it off until I just had to do something. I see so much growth in my life. I know things are different with. Is it because I am sober or is it my transition? Maybe its a little bit of both. I think after working with Jen I was afraid I would never connect with a therapist the way I did with her. I have come to realize that everyone is different. I have to accept that what Jen brought to the table for me is not what someone else will bring.
I encourage everyone who is in transition to get therapy and if possible continue for a long time. Things change in our lives. We have to be ready for the change. I had Jen when I first came out about my transition. I had Michael as I was in my beginning stages. I will use this person for my maintenance. I have so much to be thankful for right now in my life. Finances are not good but other parts of my life is great. I am feeling more secure in who I am. I am ready for my next stage in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment