Thursday, March 20, 2014

Finally Free....

Yesterday I had an interview. It was one of the toughest interviews I have ever been in. This put down every thing I talked about. Criticized my work history. I held my ground but I left there feeling very low. Feeling like I had been a failure in my life. I quickly said a prayer of simply God have your way about this. I already have a job and its not the end of the world if I don't get it.
Just as I was talking about this with a friend. The email came in. I had gotten the job! It's more money than I have ever made since my Value American days. It will allow me to not be so under the gun with money and bills. It will give me a financial freedom I have prayed for and wanted for years. It is out of sales. I have prayed and asked God to get me out of sales. I just was not cut for sales any longer. Meeting quotas, asking people to buy. I had just burned out from that. But God answered just in time. I think about that gospel song. He may not come when you need him but he will be there right on time.
Thank God I never gave up looking for that right job. Thank God he when in his time answered my prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment