Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Just Want To Be A Guy

Life as a trans man is difficult. It really takes a lot of strength to come out and be who you truly are. Deep in my soul I am so comfortable with who I am. I am comfortable being the man that I am becoming.
It's times like going to the doctor that is hard. Having to take my shirt off and reveal my breasts. I want them gone. It takes so much to take the shirt off and then the binder. Exposing what I don't want to expose is women's parts.
I had to do that yesterday at the doctor. Just being exposed as a woman takes a lot out of me. I just want to be a guy. They are setting up an appointment for GYN and I know that will be another moment. What will I look like in the waiting room at the GYN office? I don't want to be treated special. I just want to be treated with respect.
One day I won't have the breast to worry about. That will be a great day. It will be a day that I will truly be free to express who I am. As for now I just humble myself and keep on moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment