Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Saying Goodbye

So one more hour with Jen and we say good bye. The last few months have been a tremendous growth experience for me. I don't know where I would be right now if I had not found Jen. We taught each other a lot. I know Jen has taught me to be secure in who I am. When I first came to Jen about my gender issues she went right into lets teach each other about this. She help educate me on who I was going to be. What to expect and where to go for help. She never stopped trying to learn as much as she could about the man I wanted to be. As sad as I am about Jen leaving I am so at peace with what she is leaving me. With how she taught me to play well with others.

I don't have anger about this just sadness that she will not be around to continue to watch the progress unfold. But I shall never forget her for what she brought to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment