Monday, July 4, 2011

My New Journey To A New Life

I am in the process of changing my name. Amazing I am having a hard time changing my voice mail. What is that all about? I am so ready for this new life. So ready to move forward. Why is it so hard to change the voice mail?
It is almost like I know once I change it ...I am out in the open with this. This will be one of the next steps to my new journey to a new life. 

When I bought my binder it was like it was one of the welcoming pieces I have missed for so long. Why did it take 51 years for me to get to this? It was all in God's time. God was not ready for me to move through this until now. Succeeding through the stillness. I have learned to be still. I have learned that its okay today to feel lonely.

Today I feel really lonely. Really all by myself. I will just move through it with no drama. I tried to reach out to a few people everyone is busy. So I will just get productive with starting this new blog and putting down my thoughts. 

So tonight I will just read a little, pray a lot and rest my body, mind and spirit. I will be okay feeling a little lonely tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment