Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hard Day

Today has been a very stressful day but I have gotten through it. I realized just how much I miss not having a partner to help me with these types of things in life. As much as I think I can do things myself and don't get me wrong friends are good. I just wish I had someone to hold me and tell me its going to be alright. Of course I go straight to that fear that there will never be anyone in my life like that again. I quickly move that notion out of my mind. I don't know just for tonight I wish this house was not so quiet and no so lonely.
There I said it. The lonely word. I try to be strong and want others to think shit I am okay, I don't need anybody. The truth is I really do need someone in my life. But for tonight I will just take care of me and trust that on the hard days one day in the future I will not have to go through this alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment