Thursday, February 16, 2012

Life On Life Terms

It's been awhile since I have blogged. Call it lazy but really I just didn't know what to say. Life has been kicking my ass and I have just been taking the punches and keep getting up moving through the shit.
I still don't know where I am going to live by April. I just have faith that things are going to work out.
I really want all of this over. The move, getting out of this house, finding another job. All of it to just be done.
I want to get back to adjusting my life as trying to live as a man. I want to save money to have my top surgery and face life as life is handed to me. Maybe that is too much. Am I trying to play God? I have thought so many times about me in my transition. Am I playing God? I don't know. I know that I feel a fake in this body trying to pull if off as a woman. I know I am tired of being a woman wearing men's clothes. I want to fit the part I am presenting to the world.
Damn I knew this would not be easy but this shit is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment