Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday

Went to an interview this morning and think I did fairly well with the interview itself. Will just do the waiting game now to see if I get called back for a second interview. As I was there talking with the guy I felt so confident as to who I am and what I have to offer someone in the work place. As I walked in the cold misty rain on the downtown mall I never felt so connected with who I am. Even through my life on life terms obstacles I am moving through life at the pace my Higher Power wants me to move. The situations in life will always be there I just have to take the action to change what I can and leave the rest. I can truly say that for today my soul, spirit and mind are at rest. I just have to take it one day at a time.
I have been thinking about goals for the year and what things do I want to do just for me. I know I want to continue writing I know I have something to say. I know I might be able to help the next person my age come out to be who they truly are.
So its Monday and I have accomplished a few things and will continue to move through the rest of this day in peace and serenity.

No comments:

Post a Comment