Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Another Tuesday

Another Tuesday and I am taking action to do what I need to do. I am up to 100 push ups and 100 sit ups! I am determine to get rid of these last 60 pounds! Bulk up a little and feel good about myself.
I keep thinking what would like be like if I lived in a bigger city with more resources for my transition. Would I reach out for the help? I not one to ask for help up front. I keep trying to do it myself until I have exhausted all possibilities. I guess I have just done things myself all my life that asking for help is hard.
I wish I could hang out with people like me. Trans/Gay and trans friendly/African Americans. It gets hard just being here in Charlottesville. Most of the time I continue to feel like that lone wolf. Standing at the top of the mountain looking down. I guess at least I am on top instead of looking from the bottom up!
Today I am going to concentrate on looking for a job, writing and getting a meeting in. I feel so creative lately. Like I have so much to say that I really do need to put it down on paper. Let my feelings flow into words.
So it Tuesday and it will be a productive day!

Hey follow me on Twitter!
http://twitter.com/transmanNVA

No comments:

Post a Comment