Saturday, January 21, 2012

Coming To Terms

I have struggled so these last few weeks about the next steps I need to take to become the man I want the world to see. Should I change my dress, should I remove earrings, shave or not to shave. I am learning that I can be any kind of man I choose to be. I no longer have to meet the standards of this planet to dictate how I should look. I am slowly becoming the man I want to be.
I now have women taking a second look and of course my paranoid mind wants to say its because they wonder. I now have a whole new struggle to deal with. Who do I date. Will straight women want to date someone who has not gone completely through the change over to a man? Are lesbians wanting to be with someone who is stepping over the fence to be a man? Am I attracted to gay men? So many questions about my sexuality. I put it on the back burner as life on life terms comes up. But I have to address this sooner or later. Am I a gay man, a straight man? What am I? Does it make a difference who I am as long as I am free and happy with myself?
So many questions but I have plenty of time to address that.

No comments:

Post a Comment