Thursday, January 2, 2014

January 2014

So its a new year. Every starts out with these new years resolutions. I am going to say I am setting some new goals. I start  a new job in a few days and will be back in sales. I realized that sales is really what I know in life and its a passion I have. A friend told me to find what I am passionate about and make it a job. So goal number one is to do the best I can at this new job. Be aggressive and honest about my work. Be appreciative that I have a job.
Goal two okay we all hear it. Lose weight. I need to get on a healthy eating kick and stick to it.
Goal three live life. I am going to enjoy my life more. Get out and do things that I have never done. Have more fun in life. Be more proactive with my work with Black Transmen.
Goal four write more! Write more here in my blog and also with my novel. I can say I want to write a novel but if I don't continue writing it will never become a novel. I have just had writers block for the last two months. I need to see why I am not interested in getting back on this.
So my last goal is to save money. Okay so these goals are not too hard and they are within reach. I need to speak these out to a friend so that I can be held accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment