Monday, February 11, 2013

Job

So I started this new job today. No one knows about my past and I am referred to as a guy by everyone. Its the perfect world of where I want to be. It was so comfortable today until it was time to go to the bathroom.
I just chose not to go until I got home. Couple of things I can see that I will need to do is get a STP. I have been putting it off for some time. But its something I am going to have to get. I didn't sweat it. I am okay. I guess lately I have been sort of use to not using public restrooms.
It still frustrates me that I have to go through this. If only I was born male.But I deal with the hand that is given to me and I am really proud of the man I am becoming.

Speaking of this job. I am thinking that it is easier for a man to get a job than a woman. In the past when I lost jobs it took a long time to get one and it almost no one would call me back for an interview. This time I get tons of calls for interviews and I got a job less than a month unemployed. Maybe its the economy turning around. I want to think because I am male.
Either way I am grateful to be back working. This morning and last night I was feeling a little down about the job and how its yet another entry level position but I don't have to stay there for the rest of my career. I still know what I want to be doing and that is finishing up my novel and getting it out for people to read.
I have something to say and I feel that it will help others who are walking this path.

I have to discipline myself to write every day. So my plan is to get up early in the mornings and write before going to work. Wish me luck on that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment