Friday, February 22, 2013

Being Outed

So I started this new job. It pays very little money and pretty entry level for me. But its a job and I just suck up my pride and do the task that is put before me. I realized about a day into the job that someone that I have known for a long time works there. He does not know about my transition and I need to talk to him in private about it before he outs me as to who I am to co workers.
I had not had a chance to see him and he didn't even know I was working with the company. I saw his name on the directory and have heard him talk while I was sort of hidden in a cubicle. Yesterday he saw me and in front of a bunch of guys he said hey sweetie what are you doing here? I am not sure if anyone picked up on it and I quickly told him to stop by my cubicle and see me. He did not yesterday but I am praying that we can meet up soon.
I have come up with things in my mind as to what I need to do. If he does not stop by today, I will seek out his cell number and give him a call and talk to him then. If he leaks it out that I was once female, than so be it. I just live with it.
I had a day or so of fear when I first found out he was there, but I am living my life as I need and want to live it. It has no room for fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment