Monday, May 6, 2013

Anniversary Month

Pretty soon I will celebrate 7 years of being clean and sober. As I look back over my past year I am amazed at the things God has granted me. My transition is going okay. I finally have a job that I am doing good in and not micromanaged. My sober life is good. I really don't have anything to complain about. On May 22 I will have 7 years clean and sober and the 5 days later will be my birthday. I am so grateful I came into the rooms of AA before my birthday. I would have had the possibility of not making it at the rate I was going. I was mixing pills and drinking more than I had ever before. I was feeling lost and all alone. Thank God he lead me to where he did. I am so grateful for my life right now. I still don't have a lot of money, I hold my breath that nothing major happens but financially but all in all I am please. This month I am so grateful for where I am compared to 7 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment