Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Birth Certificate

My next step for my transition is changing my birth certificate. Some reason it has been the hardest of the steps I have had to take. Not sure why I have a little anxiety about this. Why am I so uncertain about this. Everything else I have jumped right in and got it done. Name change, starting T, marker change. But this is making me hold off.
I have to really look at this and see what is going on. Why am I holding back so? I need to take this to the group and ask the question why? Maybe others are feeling the same way.
I printed out the form but that is as far as I have gotten. I need to take the next step. I need to remove the anxiety and push forward. Do this the same way that I did everything else.
I have to make a step toward freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment