Sunday, December 30, 2012

It's All About Faith

As I approach a new year I look back at the peaks and valley's and see that I would have never made it to where I am today without faith that God was and still is getting me through all of this. I see that everyday I have more faith than I did the day before. Each day I strive for something a little different. Some days I fall short of the mark. Some mornings I forget to pray but as the Big Book says go back to it in due time. As this new year of 2013 approaches I want to be able to continue to be the free man that I have become these last few months. I want to be able to continue to be proud of who I am and what I am becoming. I want to become the change I want the world to see. I have many goals I want to set but I want to take them in a realistic manner. Not set goals too big and not accomplish them and be disappointed. I want to take on my goals with truth and energy.
I want to be a man of God, a friend among friends. A worker among workers. I want to finally be happy in this world. I have come this far and I will continue.
Tonight I have a little fear about my job. What will it bring me. Where will I be with my employment status. I turn it all over to God. I say a prayer thanking God for seeing me through. Asking God to enlarge my area and move on. Trusting that God will take care of this. It all about faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment