Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Will I always be?

Man have I been sick all week. High fever, UTI shit. Got some antibotics for it yesterday. This is when I get a little pissed about still having parts of a woman when I suffer from these UTI's. Within the last 2 years I get a lot of them. But it has affected me more this time around. Perhaps because it has been the worst one yet. Usually not with a fever like this. Just don't have any energy at all. Will these be the things that will always remind me I am still a woman? Will I be fully able to walk this earth knowing I am the man I am suppose to be?
When someone slips and says ma'am or miss now it just spins my head a little. Thank God I have a filter today on my anger because someone who does not even know would be in my line of fire.
I often wonder what happened to that rage and to that anger and I realized that its all because of the acceptance of who I am. I am finally living the life I am suppose to live. Developing the body I am suppose to have and loving the person I was always suppose to love.
So today I just praise God for bringing me this far and being teachable to accept what he has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment