Thursday, December 8, 2011

Name Change

So all the official paper work is in and I can now move forward to changing all documents to my new name. There is a little bit of sadness to losing the name Charlotte. It was Charlotte who endured evil at the hands of my uncle. It was Charlotte who watch her Father take his last breath. It was Charlotte who walked into the rooms of AA and got clean and sober. So many milestones that Charlotte took. What will the path for Charley be like? So many changes. New job, new name, new life. Some times I wonder if I am doing too much too soon. But you know I have to take action on being in love with my life and start to live again. I have never been so content with my life right now. I am living the peaceful, serene life I have always thought I could never have.
Today I am truly Charley. As the name says it means Free Man. Today I am a free man!

No comments:

Post a Comment